- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Bryan Herta Autosport
British driver Jack Hawksworth has been hired to drive the No. 98 car for Bryan Herta Autosport this season. The IndyCar team made the announcement Wednesday.
Parity? There's parity in IndyCar?
Profiles of the 33 drivers in Sunday's Indianapolis 500, in starting order with car number in parentheses, age, hometown, engine, race team, and biographical information (w-former winner; r-rookie):
It's been a very good week for Alex Tagliani, who grabbed his best finish of the IndyCar season and added a NASCAR race to his schedule.
Alex Tagliani led a Honda sweep in qualifying at Texas Motor Speedway, where drivers debated the rule package mandated by IndyCar as the series returns to a high-banked oval for the first time since Dan Wheldon's death.
Profiles of the 33 drivers in Sunday's Indianapolis 500, in starting order with car number in parentheses, age, hometown, engine, race team, four-lap qualification average and biographical information (w-former winner; r-rookie; all chassis Dallara):
Bryan Herta will try to win this year's Indianapolis 500 with the same engine that took him to Victory Lane last year.
John Barnes and Dennis Reinbold grew up in the IndyCar Series together. Now the two Indianapolis-based owners and longtime friends are teaming up to help one another, just in time for the biggest race of the season.
Dragon Racing has sued Lotus for at least $4.6 million in damages, accusing the engine manufacturer of damaging its reputation by spreading "especially outrageous" falsehoods about the IndyCar team while failing to deliver two chassis and hurting its ability to be competitive.
Michael Shank Racing has filed an entry for Jay Howard to run the Indianapolis 500.
Bryan Herta Autosport said Thursday night it will not travel to next week's IndyCar race in Brazil and will instead focus on preparing for the Indianapolis 500.
Bryan Herta Autosport has signed Alex Tagliani to drive in the Izod IndyCar Series this season.
As a driver, Sam Schmidt understood the inherent danger of driving a car at more than 200 mph. Even after a practice crash left him in a wheelchair, he accepted the this-is-part-of-it perils that go along with racing.
Indy 500 champ Dan Wheldon and his race-winning team, Bryan Herta Autosport, will test the new IndyCar prototype chassis later this year.
IndyCar drivers won't have to wait long for their next race. After racing at Texas Motor Speedway on Saturday night, they will take a break and then do it again.
INDIANAPOLIS, IND. (AP) - Bryan Herta Autosport said Thursday night it will not travel to next week's IndyCar race in Brazil and will instead focus on preparing for the Indianapolis 500.