- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Bryan Lahair
Bryan LaHair and the Cleveland Indians have agreed to a minor league contract.
Even though the Chicago Cubs aren't in a pennant race, Bryan LaHair and Rodrigo Lopez have plenty to play for this year.
"Just the same as anything else, you earn at-bats and keep putting good at-bats together, and all of a sudden you find yourself in there," said LaHair, who led all minor leaguers with 38 homers at Triple-A Iowa. "It's part of my plan. I'm trying to get good pitches to hit and hit them hard like I've been doing all year."