- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bryan Mattison
Colts owner Jim Irsay expects Chuck Pagano to bring more than tough talk to Indianapolis.
The next chapter in the Peyton Manning saga could take a decidedly defensive turn.
My observations, analysis and conclusions about the Washington Redskins' defense after re-watching their 34-31 preseason loss to the Baltimore Ravens using the TV broadcast: