- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Latest Bryan Murray Items
Capitals coach Barry Trotz says Bryan Murray is a strong person who will fight a 'vicious disease.' Details here from CSN Insider Chuck Gormley.
The 71-year-old Murray has been with the Senators since June 2004, first as head coach before replacing the fired John Muckler as GM in 2007. He was behind the bench for Ottawa's run to the Stanley Cup final in the 2006-07 season.
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Sabres President Pat LaFontaine's two-month search for a general manager ended with an unexpected addition.
The Ottawa Senators sent first-round draft pick Mika Zibanejad back to Swedish club team Djurgardens on Wednesday rather than burn the first year of his entry-level contract.
The Ottawa Senators have a new coach, and new philosophy.
The Ottawa Senators fired head coach Cory Clouston and two assistants on Saturday after the team failed to qualify for the playoffs for the second time in three seasons.
Bryan Murray says he will remain the Ottawa Senators' general manager for the next three seasons, extending a contract that was set to expire this summer.