- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Bryan Preston
"Hillary couldn't sit for the interview on the 3rd? Or the 5th? Any other day? She just had to talk to the bloody British on the Fourth of July?" demands Mr. Preston.
"How tone-deaf is Hillary Clinton? On Independence Day 2014, Clinton prefers the company of the British. She's sitting for an interview with the Guardian — one of Britain's largest and most unabashedly leftwing, and more than occasional America-bashing — newspapers," Mr. Preston declares.