- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Bryan Smith Items
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce looks to keep its perfect primary record intact on Tuesday when Idaho voters head to the polls to decide between GOP establishment favorite Rep. Michael K. Simpson or tea party-backed political novice Bryan Smith.
Making the word "liberal" stick to eight-term Congressman Mike Simpson in deeply conservative Idaho is no easy task.
Idaho's two Republican candidates for the 2nd congressional district traded jabs at times as each sought to persuade voters that he was the true conservative during their first debate.
Refugio record-setting quarterback Travis Quintanilla was the offensive player of the year on the 63rd Annual Texas Sports Writers Association's Class 2A All-State Football Team.
He finished alone in third, but Georgian-born New York GM Mikheil Kekelidze wasn't exactly given a warm welcome by the locals at last month's 40th Eastern Open, the traditional year-end giant Swiss event that moved from its longtime home in downtown Washington to the DoubleTree Hotel in suburban Bethesda.
Major League Baseball granted 105 exemptions for otherwise-banned stimulants in the last year because of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, virtually unchanged from the previous year's total.