- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Bryan Items
Nordic combined athletes at the Sochi Olympics - the last male-only bastion of the Winter Games now that women jumpers have joined the men on the ski hill - hold their first gold medal event on Wednesday, the individual Gundersen normal hill.
A look at the enrollment figures and changes for each classification in Monday's biennial University Interscholastic League realignment, which will cover the 2014-15 and 2015-16 school years.
A former Westminster businessman convicted in one of Maryland's longest murder trials is dead.
Dan Bylsma couldn't avoid speculation about his status as the Penguins coach in the days following Pittsburgh's four-game pratfall against Boston in the Eastern Conference Finals, even in his own house.
British writer and two-time Booker Prize winner Hilary Mantel has been named novelist of the year at Britain's Costa Book Awards for "Bring Up the Bodies."
The parents of a Fairfax County teenager missing for a week confirmed in a statement that the body found in a park on Monday was their son.
The Occupy Wall Street movement will occupy MTV for an episode of its documentary series "True Life."
Even if only partly believable, the Tom Lewis story is a dreamy one: valiant amateur who still lives at home with his parents (mum says he always keeps his room impeccably tidy) upstaging the gnarly, mega-rich Goliaths of golf at the sport's oldest major.
The parents of a San Francisco Giants fan brutally beaten at Dodger Stadium on opening day this year have been named to the official creditors committee in the Dodgers' bankruptcy case.