- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Bryant Gumbel Items
HBO said Wednesday that Soledad O’Brien will be a reporter on the monthly magazine show. Her first story, due later this month, is about war veterans who use martial arts to help them cope with post-traumatic stress disorder.
The "Today" show's top producer on Wednesday defended Matt Lauer against stories that have portrayed the anchor as difficult to deal with during the show's slide in the ratings.
Twelve years ago, Bryant Gumbel called me an (expletive) idiot on CBS' "The Early Show" for defending the Boy Scouts after the U.S. Supreme Court affirmed their right to uphold moral standards for leaders and members.
The 16-year ratings dominance of NBC's "Today" show, one of television's most epic streaks, has apparently ended.
Marcus Dixon tries not to think about the 15 darkest months of his life.
Magic Johnson said it's "ridiculous" to suggest David Stern is racist, saying it's OK to disagree with the NBA commissioner but that you "can't attack the man and what he stands for."
The good news: NBA owners and players are talking, an encouraging sign after both sides had displayed a frustrating lack of urgency.
NBC's "Today" show has been one of the most stable and successful programs in the history of television over the past 15 years. Now it faces the possibility of a major makeover.
Five of her people won. Indeed, Sarah Palin must relish the outcome of Tuesday's primaries, a fitting comeback to critics who claimed the power of her political endorsements had waned, and her Mama Grizzly claws had grown dull.