- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Bryant Mckinnie Items
Capsules of the 16 AFC teams entering NFL free agency, which begins Tuesday:
By now the Miami Dolphins' season was supposed to be over, with little left to do but make sure quarterback Ryan Tannehill still had all his body parts and the NFL had an answer for what really went on in the locker room.
In a state where the two other NFL teams are in last place, the Miami Dolphins are the biggest laughingstock of all.
The ongoing saga has raised questions whether coach Joe Philbin and his staff were negligent in allowing issues between Martin and Incognito to fester. Current and ex-players around the NFL say the situation reflects a lack of leadership because teammates of Martin and Incognito didn't intervene to stop any harassment.
A leadership vacuum may have contributed to the troubled relationship between Miami Dolphins offensive linemen Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito, which has left both players sidelined and the team in turmoil.
In the stadium program sold at the Miami Dolphins' game on Halloween, Richie Incognito was asked who's the easiest teammate to scare. His answer: Jonathan Martin.
Martin, a tackle, remained absent from practice Monday one week after he suddenly left the team. Also absent was Incognito, suspended indefinitely late Sunday for his treatment of Martin.
Tackle Bryant McKinnie has been traded by the Baltimore Ravens to the Miami Dolphins, who are anxious to shore up a leaky offensive line.
A person with knowledge of the deal says tackle Bryant McKinnie has been traded by the Baltimore Ravens to the Miami Dolphins, who are anxious to shore up a leaky offensive line.