- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Bryant University Items
A large number of overdose deaths continue to concern health officials, the Pawtucket Red Sox look to stay in Pawtucket and Brown University celebrates an important milestone. Here are five things to know in Rhode Island:
The Smithfield council has delayed a vote on a proposal by Bryant University to cover the cost of public safety services it receives from the town.
Bryant University has offered a plan to cover the cost of public safety services it receives in Smithfield despite what it calls "serious issues" with the amount sought.
Corey Maynard scored 21 points as Bryant University held on to defeat Central Connecticut State 68-63 on Saturday.
Alex Francis scored 27 points and grabbed 11 rebounds Thursday and Bryant University beat Sacred Heart 85-70.
Funding at the state level for higher education has declined because of a slow recovery from the recession and the end of federal stimulus money, according to a study released Monday.
Tennessee Titans backup quarterback Chris Simms was acquitted Wednesday of driving while high on marijuana, winning a case he said stemmed from a police officer's mistake.