- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
By Matt Kibbe
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bryce Brown
One play by the Eagles summed up a lot of what's wrong with the Redskins defense.
One Pennsylvania team down, one to go for the Cincinnati Bengals.
Michael Vick and LeSean McCoy have been ruled out for the Philadelphia Eagles' game against Cincinnati on Thursday night.
Tony Romo knows what matters the most when it comes to the Dallas Cowboys. So while it's nice to break Troy Aikman's franchise record for career touchdown passes, he's focused on getting his team to the playoffs.
They were two words on a sponsor's banner draped behind the Philadelphia Eagles' postgame podium: Imagine. Change.
Kansas State said Wednesday it has been assured the NCAA has no concerns about the eligibility of two Wildcats football players identified by a jailed University of Miami booster as recipients of improper gifts.
"The most important thing for me was for us to get the win and that didn't happen tonight," Brown said. "I felt like a lot of that had to do with my two turnovers. It really, really cost us."