- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Bryce Brown
One play by the Eagles summed up a lot of what's wrong with the Redskins defense.
One Pennsylvania team down, one to go for the Cincinnati Bengals.
Michael Vick and LeSean McCoy have been ruled out for the Philadelphia Eagles' game against Cincinnati on Thursday night.
Tony Romo knows what matters the most when it comes to the Dallas Cowboys. So while it's nice to break Troy Aikman's franchise record for career touchdown passes, he's focused on getting his team to the playoffs.
They were two words on a sponsor's banner draped behind the Philadelphia Eagles' postgame podium: Imagine. Change.
Kansas State said Wednesday it has been assured the NCAA has no concerns about the eligibility of two Wildcats football players identified by a jailed University of Miami booster as recipients of improper gifts.
"The most important thing for me was for us to get the win and that didn't happen tonight," Brown said. "I felt like a lot of that had to do with my two turnovers. It really, really cost us."