- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Bryce Cotton Items
Some may have thought Providence was out of contention for making the NCAA tournament this season, but Bryce Cotton and his Friars teammates aren't listening.
Providence has put itself in position to make the NCAA tournament for the first time in a decade with a strong late-season run.
Bryce Cotton is not only trying to get Providence back to the NCAA tournament for the first time since 2004, the senior guard is enhancing his player of the year credentials with each game.
Providence avoided a potentially resume-wrecking loss to Butler Sunday night and moved a step closer to its first NCAA tournament appearance in 10 years.
Ryan Arcidiacono felt he had a great chance to win it at the end of the first overtime. He knew what he was doing when he got another chance.
Jabari Parker had 16 points and 14 rebounds, and No. 5 Duke rolled past Georgia Tech 68-51 on Tuesday night.
Providence coach Ed Cooley was more than fine with playing No. 9 Villanova in a third overtime on Tuesday night.
Providence head coach Ed Cooley admits the preparation leading up to Saturday's game against DePaul centered more on his own team rather than what the Blue Demons were capable of doing.
Georgetown dominated the final 10 minutes and won its fourth straight with an 81-73 victory over Providence despite Friars senior Bryce Cotton's 31 points.