- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Latest Bryce Harper Items
Nate McLouth should help as a backup for their stating outfielders, but also provide insurance for the Nationals.
The odds of Cano, a free agent who has had a brilliant career with the Yankees, joining the Nats are only slightly higher than the odds of a Ferrari showing up under a certain tree in Accokeek, Md. But what's a holiday season without a few dreams? And this is one dream the Nats really should try to make a reality.
Here is one guy's attempt at coming up with something for every team, as in the spirit of the holiday, we should all be thankful.
Brian McCann has reached a deal with the New York Yankees that will pay him $85 million over five years, with a vesting option for the sixth.
The team released the Cuban pitcher on Saturday after four years in the organization. Matt Eddy of Baseball America first reported the news.
When he was earning Gold Gloves and making All-Star appearances and winning a World Series as a player, new Washington Nationals manager Matt Williams certainly made an impression on Jayson Werth.
Nationals ace Stephen Strasburg has had bone chips removed from his surgically repaired right elbow.
Strasburg had bone chips removed from his surgically repaired right elbow, while Harper had knee surgery and LaRoche elbow surgery.
Washington Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper is a devout Mormon, but he's not going to advocate his faith like football player Tim Tebow.