- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Bryce Harper Items
Bryce Harper and Wilson Ramos both hit mammoth home runs in the first inning, and the Washington Nationals beat the Houston Astros 8-5 Friday.
Harper, who said he has felt no pain in his surgically-repaired left knee this spring, hit a two-run homer off Astros starter Brett Oberholtzer in the first inning.
As we do every year at CSNwashington.com, here is a look at the fantasy value of the Nationals' most prevalent players and where you should target them in your respective leagues.
The Nationals already have stolen eight bases in five spring training games. Get ready for more of that under new manager Matt Williams.
Stephen Strasburg takes the mound for the first time this spring as the Nationals face the Braves at Disney World. Join the conversation on Nats Insider!
David Robertson pitched a scoreless fourth inning Monday in his first appearance as the Yankees' new closer in New York's 4-2 victory over the Washington Nationals.
The infielder, mostly a pinch hitter for two seasons in Washington, signed a minor league contract in January with the Los Angeles Angels and hopes he can prolong his career.
Jordan Zimmermann makes his spring debut as the Nationals host the rival Braves in Viera. Get live updates and analysis on Nats Insider!
In the latest episode of 'Baseball in The District' Aaron Fitt of Baseball America joins Chase and Tim to talk about Lucas Giolito and the rest of the Nats farm system.