- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Bryn Renner
North Carolina's James Hurst and Bryn Renner closed turbulent college careers with injuries that hindered their preparation for the NFL.
Bryn Renner threw two touchdown passes in the fourth quarter after a goal-line stand preserved North Carolina's lead and the Tar Heels ended Virginia's postseason hopes with a 37-13 victory Thursday night.
North Carolina came 1 yard from turning Virginia Tech's dominance Thursday night into heartbreak.
The 6-3, 228-pound Renner said he worked with former NFL and college coach Ted Tollner to prepare for the draft.
"It's such an unknown process," Renner said. "That's why I'm kind of on the edge of my seat: just what's going to happen and what's going to fall in place? ... I'm ready to get back on the field. No matter what happens, I'm going to try to make the most of it."