- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Bryon Allen
George Mason can't hang on to pull off the upset against No. 19 Saint Louis on the road.
A career-high 30 points for George Mason's Bryon Allen left him in no mood celebrate.
Mason falls by a single point to No. 16 UMass
If Chaz Williams still had any lingering effects from a bone bruise he suffered in his left ankle last weekend, it certainly did not show against George Mason.
Patrick Holloway and Bryon Allen scored 15 points each as the Patriots rallied in Wednesday's seventh-place game of the Diamond Head Classic. Johnny Williams added 14 points for the Patriots, who trailed the entire game until Allen's jumper with 2:42 remaining.
Bryon Allen hit a go-ahead 3-pointer with just over a minute remaining, then sank two free throws to seal George Mason's 63-59 victory over Virginia on Friday.
George Mason guard Bryon Allen hit a go-ahead 3-pointer with just over a minute remaining, then made two free throws to seal a 63-59 victory over Virginia on Friday.
George Mason's first CAA tournament game was close. Of course it was. It feels like the Patriots were there a dozen times already, staring down a nerve-wracking finish to a taut contest.
UNC Wilmington coach Buzz Peterson was scouring game film last week when he came upon George Mason's strong, dogged point guard who barely made a difference as a freshman.
George Mason enjoyed one the finest regular-season runs through the Colonial Athletic Association in the league's history a season ago, ripping off 14 straight conference wins in January and February.
Bucknell suffered a serious consequence for trying to shut down in the final minute of Wednesday's game at George Mason. The Patriots didn't when they attempted to limit the Bison's star perimeter player.
George Mason basketball coach Paul Hewitt smiled easily Monday night after a 74-48 rout of Brown. There was no overtime, no harrowing finish and no loss to stew over.
George Masons coasted to a 74-48 rout of Brown before 1,536 at the Patriot Center, a solid change of pace for a team that's already played three overtime games this season.
FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) -- Sherrod Wright had 19 points and Bryon Allen added 18 as George Mason avoided another second-half collapse in a 69-60 win over Richmond on Wednesday night.
"It doesn't feel good enough," Allen said. "We didn't get the win so I can care less if it's 30 or zero. It doesn't matter. I just want to win and losing hurts. We're all tired of losing so all we can is keep fighting."