- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Obama proposes a 48th attempt to create jobs with more government 'help'
Topic - Bte Technologies Inc.
BTE Technologies has more than doubled the size of its workforce in the past decade. This Baltimore manufacturer of physical therapy and sports medicine equipment would not have been able to create many of these jobs without new international trade opportunities and the assistance of the U.S. Export-Import Bank.