- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
Latest Bubba Watson Items
Bubba Watson decided to keep his post-Masters victory more low key this year. Instead of going to New York for a media tour, he headed home to Orlando, Fla., and kept plans for a five-day vacation with his wife.
Bubba Watson was reminded of that hard work when he won the Masters by three shots over 20-year-old Jordan Spieth and Jonas Blixt of Sweden.
Bubba Watson scooped up his son, hugged his wife and took off down the ropes along the 18th green, high-fiving the patrons at Augusta National.
For all the crazy stunts Bubba Watson does for fun, the green jacket was off limits.
A brief look at the final round of the Masters on Sunday:
Bubba Watson didn’t need a miracle shot from the pines in sudden death to win his second Masters Tournament in three years. Just the only round in the 60s among the contenders on Sunday.
There's a reason no rookie has won the Masters in the 35 years since Fuzzy Zoeller pulled it off.