- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Bubba Watson Items
Phil Mickelson sees one big advantage to teeing off early Saturday in the third round of the Phoenix Open.
Phil Mickelson made it to the weekend in the Phoenix Open. Another popular left-hander and a fellow former Arizona State player set the pace.
Webb Simpson hopes have another late lead at the Greenbrier Classic _ and this time hang onto it.
One year ago, Jason Dufner's victory at the Zurich Classic made him the fifth player in the last eight years to celebrate his maiden PGA Tour triumph in New Orleans.
They accepted their fates with relative good spirits after their rounds, especially when each was informed of the other's identical score. "Did he really?" said Na, who finished when Watson was on the 14th hole. "Well, that makes me feel better."
Watson birdied the first three holes, parred the rest of the holes on the front and reached even par for the tournament with a birdie on No. 10. But things began to fall apart at Amen Corner.
Watson wiped away tears after winning his first major in a sudden-death playoff at the Masters Tournament last year. When asked Tuesday what he did with his green jacket, Watson broke down again.