- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
Latest Bubba Watson Items
Phil Mickelson sees one big advantage to teeing off early Saturday in the third round of the Phoenix Open.
Phil Mickelson made it to the weekend in the Phoenix Open. Another popular left-hander and a fellow former Arizona State player set the pace.
Webb Simpson hopes have another late lead at the Greenbrier Classic _ and this time hang onto it.
One year ago, Jason Dufner's victory at the Zurich Classic made him the fifth player in the last eight years to celebrate his maiden PGA Tour triumph in New Orleans.
They accepted their fates with relative good spirits after their rounds, especially when each was informed of the other's identical score. "Did he really?" said Na, who finished when Watson was on the 14th hole. "Well, that makes me feel better."
Watson birdied the first three holes, parred the rest of the holes on the front and reached even par for the tournament with a birdie on No. 10. But things began to fall apart at Amen Corner.
Watson wiped away tears after winning his first major in a sudden-death playoff at the Masters Tournament last year. When asked Tuesday what he did with his green jacket, Watson broke down again.