- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Buck Showalter Items
Red Sox slugger David Ortiz and Baltimore pitcher Kevin Gregg were suspended four games and fined on Thursday for their parts in a July 8 bench-clearing brawl.
Buck Showalter helped give the Texas Rangers a glimpse of what they hoped to become when they stayed in playoff contention until an 11-inning loss during the final week of the 2004 season.
Baltimore Orioles pitching coach Mark Connor resigned for personal reasons Tuesday and was replaced by bullpen coach Rick Adair.
After their first World Series last year, the Texas Rangers are on quite a roll.
Buck Showalter is at it again.
Buck Showalter warned Baltimore Orioles fans that the team's strong finish last season would not guarantee success this season.
Orioles pitcher Jeremy Guthrie was hospitalized Monday with a high fever that will force him to miss his scheduled start Wednesday against the Detroit Tigers.
Brian Roberts hit a three-run homer, Jake Arrieta allowed one run in six innings and the unbeaten Baltimore Orioles thrilled a sellout crowd in their home opener by defeating the Detroit Tigers 5-1 Monday.
Jeremy Guthrie will start on opening night for the Baltimore Orioles in Tampa Bay on April 1.