- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Buck Showalter Items
Buck Showalter warned Baltimore Orioles fans that the team's strong finish last season would not guarantee success this season.
Orioles pitcher Jeremy Guthrie was hospitalized Monday with a high fever that will force him to miss his scheduled start Wednesday against the Detroit Tigers.
Brian Roberts hit a three-run homer, Jake Arrieta allowed one run in six innings and the unbeaten Baltimore Orioles thrilled a sellout crowd in their home opener by defeating the Detroit Tigers 5-1 Monday.
Jeremy Guthrie will start on opening night for the Baltimore Orioles in Tampa Bay on April 1.
Baltimore Orioles manager Buck Showalter is critical of Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter and Boston Red Sox general manager Theo Epstein in a magazine interview.
Capsules of American League teams, listed in order of finish last year:
Adam Jones had three hits and three RBIs, and Mark Reynolds drove in two runs Wednesday to lead the Baltimore Orioles over the Minnesota Twins 11-2.
The Baltimore Orioles have had their starting lineup intact this spring — except for Derrek Lee.
The Baltimore Orioles ran into one final glitch Friday before officially introducing Vladimir Guerrero to a small media gathering in a room outside their spring training clubhouse.