- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Buckingham Palace Items
The photos were embarrassing, silly, and raunchy, but were they a security breach?
Britain's Prince Philip left a Scottish hospital Monday after five days of treatment for a bladder infection.
The United Kingdom's famed city provided the backdrop not only for the latest Olympics but for some classic movies.
Prince Philip will likely remain hospitalized for a few more days while receiving treatment for a recurring bladder infection, Buckingham Palace said Thursday.
Queen Elizabeth II's husband, Prince Philip, was admitted to hospital Wednesday with a recurrence of the bladder infection he suffered earlier this summer, Buckingham Palace said.
Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elilzabeth II, has been taken to a Scottish hospital as "a precautionary measure," Buckingham Palace said Wednesday.
Basking in post-Olympic glory, Britain succumbed to reality Monday with commuters venturing back to work and Heathrow Airport experiencing one of its busiest days ever.
A runner named Kiprotich winning the Olympic marathon? Hardly a surprise.
LONDON — Misty May-Treanor danced on the sand and then off it, taking a victory lap around the court before leaving Horse Guards Parade with Kerri Walsh Jennings as three-time Olympic beach volleyball gold medalists.