- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Bud Grant
The hottest item at Bud Grant's garage sale on Thursday was the Hall of Fame coach's autograph.
Leslie Frazier once played for Chicago, where winter weather was simply part of the late-season routine.
Grant said he let him come to draw a crowd.
"Now if you buy my stuff, these autographs are free. But if you just come here to get an autograph, and don't buy anything, then I charge you 25 dollars," Grant said as $20 and $5 bills piled up on the table in front of him.