- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Bud Light
Music is taking center stage at the Super Bowl - and not just during the halftime show.
Norwegian Cruise Line's just-launched ship Norwegian Getaway is serving as a floating hotel for Super Bowl weekend events sponsored by the beer brand Bud Light.
Comedian, musician and Great Falls High graduate Reggie Watts is featured in Bud Light's Super Bowl ad campaign.
The St. Louis-based brewer of Budweiser and Bud Light said the money allotted for projects this year will go toward modernizing its brewing processes, upgrading its systems to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions and installing equipment for new products.