- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Bud Norris Items
Bud Norris vs. Rick Porcello was no contest - and not even a gallant ninth-inning rally could help the Baltimore Orioles overcome their starting pitcher's tough day.
Baltimore starter Bud Norris gave up a solo homer to Andrew McCutchen, then settled in and helped the Orioles beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 4-2 on Thursday night.
Michael Pineda had his second straight positive outing in his bid to become the Yankees' fifth starter, striking out five over 2 2-3 shutout innings as a New York split squad beat the Baltimore Orioles 6-0 Thursday.
Bud Norris pitched three shutout innings in his second start of the spring, and the Baltimore Orioles beat the Boston Red Sox 7-3 on Saturday in the first of two split squad games between the teams.
A day after he officially signed a three-year contract with the Baltimore Orioles, Suk-min Yoon said his goal in coming to the major leagues was to be a starting pitcher.
In the playoff mix for a second straight year, the Baltimore Orioles made the biggest move on a quiet trade-deadline day, acquiring Bud Norris to keep pace with the Boston Red Sox.
Bud Norris is all set to throw the first pitch of the 2013 major league season.
The Astros fired pitching coach Brad Arnsberg on Tuesday and replaced him on an interim basis with former Houston pitcher Doug Brocail.
Nationals highly touted prospect Bryce Harper had the perfect answer after hearing fans chant "overrated" after he took a called strike in the eighth inning against the Houston Astros on Monday.