- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Bud Selig Items
Bud Selig says there's a "good chance" the longstanding TV dispute between the Nationals and Orioles will be resolved before the MLB commissioner retires in January.
St. Louis Cardinals chairman Bill DeWitt Jr. will lead the committee to find a successor to baseball Commissioner Bud Selig.
Addressing sports editors for what he said was the final time, baseball Commissioner Bud Selig tried to sum up his proudest accomplishment since he took the job in 1992.
Exactly 100 years after the Chicago Federals pounded the Kansas City Packers in the first game at Wrigley, the famed ballpark got quite the birthday bash on Wednesday afternoon. Hall of Famers such as Ernie Banks, Billy Williams, Fergie Jenkins and Andre Dawson were on hand, and so were Bears greats Dick Butkus and Gale Sayers.
There was a giant replica cake right next to the Ernie Banks statue, and an old-time band played as fans made their way through the main entrance.
Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig says the sport's playing rules committee is working to clarify the rule on transfers by fielders on forceouts, which has caused some controversy in the first season of expanded instant replay for umpires.
BOSTON MARATHON ANNIVERSARY
Marking the 67th anniversary of the day Jackie Robinson broke baseball's color barrier, the Rev. Jesse Jackson praised Commissioner Bud Selig for the strides the sport has taken in minority opportunities over the past two decades.
Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig says the sport's new replay system is working well despite a few problems during its first two weeks.