- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
Topic - Bud Walker
Fairfax County police say officers stormed a Falls Church home after a man who faced eviction set fire to the house during an 11-hour standoff.
A 47-year-old man was found fatally shot inside a parked car Wednesday night in the Mount Vernon area in Fairfax County.
That's when Walker says police used tear gas and entered the home.
Officer Bud Walker says sheriff's deputies were serving an eviction notice at the home on Kenney Drive on Wednesday morning, when they noticed something suspicious and called county police.