- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - buffalo sabres
The Pittsburgh Penguins were glad to be back at Consol Energy Center after their longest road trip in three years.
After watching his team fail to hold a big lead in its previous game, Barry Trotz was happy to watch the Predators build another and hold on for a win.
Henrik Lundqvist earned his 300th NHL victory and 49th career shutout in the New York Rangers' 3-0 victory over the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday.
The Buffalo Sabres have suspended newly acquired defenseman Rostislav Klesla for failing to report to the team's AHL affiliate in Rochester.
First, Patrick Kane gave his family and friends something to cheer about by scoring a highlight-reel goal in a rare trip home to Buffalo on Sunday night.
The Buffalo Sabres have recalled defenseman Chad Ruhwedel from the Rochester Americans of the American Hockey League.
Robert Luongo's return to Florida couldn't have been better.
The Capitals will need to turn the page quickly when they return to action in Boston Thursday night on CSN.
Alan May likes the Captials move to bring in Jaroslav Halak from the Buffalo Sabres in exchange for Michael Neuvirth.
Tampa Bay Lightning star Steven Stamkos is back playing after missing 45 games with a broken right shin.
Jhonas Enroth stole the spotlight from Tampa Bay star Steven Stamkos.
Though Neuvy has struggled over the last three years, Sabres GM Tim Murray thinks he knows exactly what the 25-year-old netminder needs to get back on track.
The Washington Capitals have recalled forward Chris Brown from Hershey of the AHL, two days after they acquired him in a trade with the Phoenix Coyotes.
George McPhee made a trade Wednesday that told Washington Capitals fans, "Hey, I'm not going anywhere."