- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest buffalo sabres Items
A museum that tells the story of western New York's vital role in aviation history is being booted from its home in a Buffalo arena.
The way Alex Ovechkin danced around and celebrated Saturday night, it was as if the Capitals won a playoff game, or even a whole series.
Alex Ovechkin scored the game-winner 3:19 into overtime, and the Washington Capitals beat the Buffalo Sabres 5-4 Saturday night to take over the top spot in the Eastern Conference.
More than a half-hour after the Capitals wrapped up a thrilling 5-4 overtime victory over the Sabres, Nicklas Backstrom wasn’t quite aware of what it meant.
The Buffalo Sabres might have to continue their late-season playoff push without injured goalie Ryan Miller.
The Capitals are just like you in one big way: When they go home from games, they fire up the computer and check out the scores from the rest of the NHL.
Buffalo is set to honor one of the city's most popular sports figures.
The Detroit Red Wings know what it's like to carry high expectations into the postseason. The Vancouver Canucks do not.
The Detroit Red Wings know what it's like to carry such expectations into the postseason. The Vancouver Canucks do not.