- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest buffalo sabres Items
The NHL is headed to Berlin for its first regular-season game in Germany, and a pair of local boys could be in the spotlight when the Buffalo Sabres take on the Los Angeles Kings on Saturday.
The Buffalo Sabres have placed forward Ales Kotalik and defenseman Shaone Morrisonn on waivers, but haven't written either veteran player out of their plans yet.
Two years ago, defenseman Tyler Myers was a fresh-faced 19-year-old unsure if he was even going to make the Buffalo Sabres season-opening roster.
A day after personally presenting season tickets to fans around Buffalo, Sabres owner Terry Pegula made a far more substantial delivery in securing the team's top defenseman, Tyler Myers.
The opportunity to sign Ville Leino was worth more to the Buffalo Sabres than risking a chance to enter the Brad Richards sweepstakes on the first day of the NHL's free-agency period Friday.
The Buffalo Sabres re-signed forward Cody McCormick on Friday morning, shortly before he was eligible to become a free agent.
The Sabres have done their part in showing how interested they are in signing free agent-to-be defenseman Christian Ehrhoff.
Once defenseman Christian Ehrhoff put his round of golf on hold to hear what the Buffalo Sabres had to offer, general manager Darcy Regier was confident he had a shot of signing the player before the start of the NHL's free agency period.
A person familiar with negotiations has told The Associated Press that defenseman Christian Ehrhoff has agreed to a 10-year contract worth $40 million with the Buffalo Sabres.