- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
Latest Bulgaria Items
Sam Stosur is through to the third round of her home Grand Slam for the first time in three years after a 6-2, 6-0 win over Tsvetana Pironkova of Bulgaria at the Australian Open on Wednesday.
A Bulgarian agribusiness trade mission looks set to visit western Illinois.
KAPALUA, Hawaii (AP) — The most pressure involving the Ryder Cup this year is simply getting on the team.
The mystery is solved — but the future of the young girl known only as Maria is still uncertain.
Nine countries have already joined host nation Brazil in next year's World Cup and more will secure their places when qualifying resumes across the globe from Friday.
Continuing a remarkable late-career surge, Belarus-born Israeli GM Boris Gelfand finished in a tie for first with young Italian GM Fabiano Caruana last week at the sixth and final FIDE Grand Prix tournament held in Paris. The two scored 7-4 in the all-grandmaster field, with Caruana taking home the trophy on the strength of having the better tiebreaks.
Defending champion Andy Murray could face top-seeded Novak Djokovic only in the U.S. Open semifinals, while Nadal and Federer — who have never played each other at Flushing Meadows — might meet in the quarterfinals.
The European Union on Monday designated the armed wing of the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah as a terrorist organization, drawing praise from the Obama administration, Israel and members of Congress.