- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Bundesliga
The Bundesliga (plural: Bundesligen) (Federal League, meaning nation-wide league) is the name for the premier league of any sport in Germany or Austria. Used on its own, Bundesliga usually refers to Germany's highest association football league. - Source: Wikipedia
Promising winger Timo Werner has committed to Stuttgart until 2018 by signing his first professional contract on his 18th birthday.
The Bundesliga is all but decided.
Real Madrid's 6-1 thrashing of Schalke followed by its 2-2 draw with La Liga title rival Atletico Madrid sent it to the top of this week's Associated Press global soccer poll.
Real Madrid's 6-1 thrashing of Schalke followed by its 2-2 draw with La Liga title rival Atletico Madrid sent it to the top of this week's Associated Press global football poll.
Stuttgart is sticking with its coach for one more game at least despite a dismal run that has seen the side plunge toward Bundesliga relegation.
Eintracht Frankfurt coach Armin Veh will leave the Bundesliga club at the end of the season.
Hamburger SV defender Slobodan Rajkovic tore ligaments in his left knee in the 1-0 Bundesliga loss at Werder Bremen, while midfielder Milan Badelj broke his left hand.
Hoffenheim scored three goals in quick succession late in the first half to beat Wolfsburg 6-2 in the Bundesliga on Sunday and dent its hopes of qualifying for the Champions League.
Arjen Robben scored a hat trick as Bayern Munich routed Schalke 5-1 on Saturday to extend its Bundesliga lead to 20 points, a league record after 23 games.
As the tightest English Premier League title race in years is playing out, the Bundesliga is witnessing its most one-sided.
Freiburg gained some hope in the battle against relegation from the Bundesliga by earning a 0-0 draw at Hertha Berlin on Friday.
Bayer Leverkusen has signed wing back Wendell from Brazilian side Gremio with effect from next season.
Runaway leader Bayern Munich can take another step toward the Bundesliga title with a win at home over Schalke, chastened by Wednesday's 6-1 rout at home by Real Madrid in the Champions League. Bayer Leverkusen hopes to end its alarming slump against Mainz while Borussia Dortmund hosts improving Nuremberg, and Werder Bremen clashes with Hamburger SV for the Bundesliga's 100th northern derby. Here are five things to know ahead of the 23rd round of games this weekend:
Schalke's travails continued Thursday with the news that defender Felipe Santana sustained a hamstring injury in the 6-1 Champions League loss to Real Madrid the night before.
Real Madrid staked its claim as the main challenger to Bayern Munich's supremacy in Europe with a 6-1 rout of Schalke on Wednesday.