- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Bundesliga
The Bundesliga (plural: Bundesligen) (Federal League, meaning nation-wide league) is the name for the premier league of any sport in Germany or Austria. Used on its own, Bundesliga usually refers to Germany's highest association football league. - Source: Wikipedia
Perhaps this is Switzerland's best chance to make an impression at the World Cup.
With several European-based players in the squad, Iran will be heading to the World Cup with plenty of top level international experience.
Germany departs for the World Cup as one of the teams to beat despite having a relatively young squad.
Wolfsburg has signed right back Sebastian Jung on a four-year contract from Bundesliga rival Eintracht Frankfurt.
Bayern Munich has asked the Bundesliga to install goal-line technology despite being on the right side of a wrong decision in the German Cup final.
Hoffenheim has signed Bosnia-Herzegovina defender Ermin Bicakcic from demoted Bundesliga rival Eintracht Braunschweig.
Hamburger SV drew 1-1 at Greuther Fuerth on Sunday to avoid the club's first ever Bundesliga relegation on away goals.
Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola dropped Mario Mandzukic for the German Cup final against Borussia Dortmund and said Friday that Bastian Schweinsteiger will also miss Saturday's game.
Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund will meet in a fitting German Cup final on Saturday.
Bundesliga club Mainz appointed Kasper Hjulmand as coach Thursday to replace Thomas Tuchel, who stepped down after five seasons in charge.
Hamburger SV's hopes of avoiding relegation for the first time in club history took a blow when it had to settle for 0-0 with Greuther Fuerth in the home leg of the Bundesliga playoff on Thursday.
Venezuela star Juan Arango is leaving Borussia Moenchengladbach after five years.
Hoffenheim has signed goalkeeper Oliver Baumann from Bundesliga rival Freiburg.
Bayer Leverkusen has signed striker Josip Drmic from relegated Bundesliga rival Nuremberg.
Atletico Madrid and Barcelona were both held to draws that ensure they will play each other in a direct Spanish league title decider next weekend, while Manchester City won the Premier League for the second time in three seasons on Sunday.