- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Bundesliga Items
It's turning into a procession for Bayern Munich in the Associated Press global soccer poll.
Barcelona received the maximum points in AP's global soccer rankings on Tuesday, with the team's striker, Lionel Messi, coming close to top marks.
Cristiano Ronaldo surged to the top of the AP's latest global soccer rankings on Tuesday, thanks to decisive goals for Real Madrid in La Liga and the Champions League.
With nine goals in one week, Bayern Munich dislodged Barcelona from the top position in The Associated Press global soccer rankings.
Barcelona's Lionel Messi again tops the Associated Press soccer rankings this week, but Borussia Dortmund striker Marco Reus came close to toppling the Argentina striker.
Defender Timmy Chandler is among 24 players selected for the United States' World Cup qualifier at Honduras on Wednesday and is set to make his competitive debut for the Americans.
Lionel Messi's four-goal burst ensured that he and Barcelona returned to the top of the Associated Press Global Soccer rankings this week.
Lionel Messi and Barcelona fell from the top of the Associated Press Global Football Rankings this week and were replaced by rivals Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. has taken a majority stake in German pay-TV Sky Deutschland.