- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bunker Hill Community College
Bunker Hill Community College is a two-year college located in Charlestown, Massachusetts, which is a neighborhood of Boston. BHCC is the largest community college in Massachusetts. The College currently enrolls more than 14,000 students in day, afternoon, evening, late-evening, midnight, weekend, in web-based and distance-learning courses, and programs each semester. BHCC is one of the most diverse institutions of higher education in Massachusetts. Sixty-seven percent of the students are people of color and more than half of BHCC's students are women. The College also enrolls more than 800 international students who come from approximately 100 countries and speak more than 75 languages, making BHCC one of the most cosmopolitan institutions of higher education in New England. A secondary campus is located in Chelsea, Massachusetts, and there are three satellite locations in East Boston, Malden, and Boston's South End. The college is part of the Massachusetts community colleges network. - Source: Wikipedia
A suspect tied to the Boston Marathon bombings who was killed overnight in a shootout with police attended a community college and posted an online message about Americans ahead of Monday's attack, according to CNN.