- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Bureau Of Land Management
Latest Bureau Of Land Management Items
Federal officials are seeking ideas on how to control the populations of wild horses and burros in 10 western states, including New Mexico.
ExxonMobil has edged another step closer to undertaking oil shale research-and-development projects with the Bureau of Land Management's approval of development plans.
Federal officials are offering a $1,000 reward after someone spray-painted phrases including "I love Rachael" at an archaeological site east of Fallon, Nev.
The Bureau of Land Management has issued a lease allowing for more than 9 million tons of coal to be mined in western New Mexico.
The Bureau of Land Management's latest oil and gas lease sale has netted more than $31 million.
Leasing for natural gas in Colorado is a largely private affair, though it is less so in the northwest corner of the state, according to the Bureau of Land Management.
The Bureau of Land Management is creating its full-time position dedicated to the annual Burning Man event in northern Nevada's Black Rock Desert.
A 20-year-old Los Angeles man who was shot dead by Bureau of Land Management rangers on a highway outside Las Vegas made threats to kill and tried to grab a rifle from a Nevada Highway Patrol vehicle, federal officials said Thursday.
Dramatic witness videotape shows federal land management rangers and a Nevada Highway Patrol trooper scuffled with a 20-year-old man before he was shot dead during a confrontation on a road outside Las Vegas.