- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Bureau Of Motor Vehicles
Maine Attorney General Janet Mills is warning Mainers of a phone scam where the caller claims to be from the Bureau of Motor Vehicles demanding payment.
A central Indiana judge has delayed until April a hearing in a police officer's lawsuit that accuses state officials of violating his rights by revoking his vanity license plate "0INK."
AKRON, Ohio (AP) — Hundreds of Ohioans trying to get or renew their driver's licenses this week are running into trouble because of computer problems.
Gov. Mitch Daniels will leave Indiana a state modeled after the businessman's conservatism he practiced and studied for decades, with all the successes and mistakes that came of his bold vision.
More than a half-dozen public employees snooped in confidential state records for personal information on "American Idol" runner-up Crystal Bowersox, officials said Thursday.