- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Burger King
Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a fast-food restaurant in Newark.
Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a fast-food restaurant in Claymont.
Seven years ago, Megan Hunter dipped her finger in peanut butter and let her 7-month-old son lick a little of it off.
Authorities in western Pennsylvania say a woman who got charged up over a wrong order at Burger King ended up with a charge filed against her.
Bertine Bahige hid under his bed while gunshots echoed throughout his hometown of Bukavu in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The sound of his mother's screams dimmed the pings of bullets when the rebel soldiers entered his home. He watched a rebel smack his mother unconscious with the butt of a gun.
The last of three suspects to be tried in the 2011 killing of a woman outside a busy Alamogordo Burger King was found guilty Friday of first-degree murder.
More testimony is expected in the trial of a Ruidoso woman police says was involved with the shooting death of a woman outside a busy Alamogordo Burger King.
A 34-year-old Ohio man who unsuccessfully represented himself during his murder trial last month has been sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole.
The song written by Charles Wright and performed by him and his Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band in 1971 still resonates in 2014, with Chevrolet the latest company to use the song in a commercial.
Authorities in eastern Ohio say a man representing himself in his aggravated murder trial didn't get the testimony he wanted from two former girlfriends.
Former U.S. Rep. Denny Rehberg says he has decided not to try a political comeback in 2014.
Pizza Hut plans to start offering pizza by the slice for the first time in two locations this week, part of a test to refashion its image and court diners in their 20s and 30s.
Anyone unfamiliar with Chip Kelly's unique way of disguising play calls might confuse the Philadelphia Eagles' sideline for a commercial promoting the City of Brotherly Love.
McDonald's Le Royal Cheese in France will soon be facing more competition with Burger King signing a deal to grow in the country.
Fast food restaurants market differently to children than they do to adults, targeting the experience rather than the food. But obesity is directly tied to fast food marketing.