- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Burlington Northern-Santa Fe
Latest Burlington Northern-Santa Fe Items
A coalition of communities and private organizations in western Kansas and southern Colorado has pledged to provide $9 million to keep Amtrak's Southwest Chief passenger line on its current route through those areas and northern New Mexico.
New Mexico plans to study whether to help pay part of the cost of keeping Amtrak's Southwest Chief on its current route.
Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad is seeking approval from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to build a new track at Berthold to provide a more efficient interchange.
The New Mexico legislative session failed to make any commitment Thursday to fund the state's share of costs to keep Amtrak's Southwest Chief on its current route.
A legislative panel agreed Tuesday to commission a study on whether New Mexico should pay part of the cost for keeping Amtrak's Southwest Chief route.
A proposal to bring Amtrak's Southwest Chief train through New Mexico and two other states could get stopped in its tracks by Gov. Susana Martinez.
Burlington Northern Santa Fe says a man was struck and killed by an Amtrak train while posing for a photograph in Auburn.
Burlington Northern Santa Fe says railroad tracks north of Seattle are safe for passenger trains.
A Missouri highway overpass that partially collapsed when rail cars smashed into one of its support pillars after a freight train collision was about 15 years old and in good condition but just couldn't withstand the impact, a sheriff said.