- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Burlington Telecom Items
The city of Burlington, Vt., is looking at financing options for its troubled provider of television, Internet and phone service.
The City Council in Burlington, Vt., has unanimously approved a settlement in a lawsuit over the city's financially troubled provider of television, Internet and phone service.
The mayor of Burlington said Monday the city had reached a proposed $10.5-million settlement in a lawsuit over its financially troubled provider of television, Internet and phone service.
The Vermont Department of Public Service is expected to release a new audit of Burlington's troubled city phone, cable TV and Internet venture.