- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Burnley
Brighton grabbed an injury-time winner to reach the playoffs and Birmingham also scored with seconds remaining to avoid relegation on a dramatic final day in the second-tier League Championship on Saturday.
Burnley has secured promotion to the Premier League, returning to England's top flight for the first time since 2010.
Toronto FC has signed defender Richard Eckersley, who had previously been on loan to the team from England's Burnley.