- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Burnley
Brighton grabbed an injury-time winner to reach the playoffs and Birmingham also scored with seconds remaining to avoid relegation on a dramatic final day in the second-tier League Championship on Saturday.
Burnley has secured promotion to the Premier League, returning to England's top flight for the first time since 2010.
Toronto FC has signed defender Richard Eckersley, who had previously been on loan to the team from England's Burnley.