- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Burundi Items
Pope Francis encouraged the bishops of Burundi to engage with civil society and proclaim the Gospel in order to promote justice and reconciliation in the fragile society.
Last week Vatican officials met with representatives of the Republic of Burundi to discuss an agreement made between the countries in 2012, officially implementing the agreement's stipulations.
Jean Paul Turayishimye survived the genocide of Rwanda while serving in the opposition forces and escaped, ultimately to the United States.
The Central African Republic is about to explode, threatening a wide swath of northern Africa, but why should we care, especially as South Sudan teeters on the brink of ethnic warfare?
The U.S. military will begin transporting troops from Burundi to the Central African Republic (CAR) to help with an international mission to quell sectarian violence, the Pentagon said Monday.
Armed men from Congo burst into a pub in the central African nation of Burundi and killed 36 people, an official said Monday.
Five nations in East Africa implemented new economic rules Thursday to boost cross-border employment and trade.
Ten grenade attacks, including a blast near the European Union election observer office, have suppressed voter turnout in the tiny East African nation of Burundi Monday as the country voted for president in a contest with only one candidate.