- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- WestJet grants Christmas wishes for 250 airline passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
Business Travel Coalition
Latest Business Travel Coalition Items
For many passengers, air travel is only about finding the cheapest fare. But as airlines offer a proliferating list of add-on services, from early boarding to premium seating and baggage fees, the ability to comparison-shop for the lowest total fare is eroding.
For many passengers, air travel is only about finding the cheapest fare.
American Airlines pulled its flights from the Orbitz travel website on Tuesday in a dispute that could eventually affect the way travelers buy airplane tickets online.