- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Busta Rhymes Items
Music fans who turned out to BMI's annual pre-Grammy Awards "How I Wrote That Song" discussion got a little more than they expected thanks to Snoop Dogg _ a contact high.
Hip-hop royalty including LL Cool J and Sean "Diddy" Combs packed a standing-room-only funeral chapel Wednesday to pay their respects to music-industry mogul Chris Lighty.
Chris Brown will perform at this year's Grammy Awards, the event where his career almost ended three years ago.
Google unveiled its much-anticipated digital music store Wednesday, opening a new front in its battle with Apple to provide services over mobile devices.
Lil Wayne is hoping his performance on the MTV Video Music Awards will be so good, fans will rush out and get his new album: The rapper is making it digitally available at midnight after Sunday's show.
For a band documentary, there is precious little music in "Beats Rhymes and Life," the film about pioneering hip-hop act A Tribe Called Quest. Directed by actor and avowed ATCQ fan Michael Rapaport, the film shuttles between a history of the band, appreciation of its music and an exploration of the tensions between co-founders and childhood friends Q-Tip (born Jonathan Davis) and Phife Dawg (Malik Taylor) as they navigate the group's reunion tour.
Complete list of winners of the 2011 BET Awards, presented Sunday at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles:
The BET Awards honor various arts, but Sunday's ceremony was all about the music.