- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Butch Cassidy Items
Gamers get a first person look at the wild and violent Old West with help from legendary bounty hunter Silas Greaves.
Butch Cassidy became a household name in 1889 after he galloped off with a $20,000 unauthorized withdrawal from the San Miguel Valley Bank in Telluride, Colo. In today's dollars, that's around $500,000. Modern thieves rely on stolen passwords and wire transfers to make bigger scores, such as the trio who were close to pilfering $300 million from Sumitomo Bank in London before they were caught.
Question: What do former Sen. Alan Simpson, Wyoming Republican, of Simpson-Bowles fame, and Butch Cassidy, leader of the Wild Bunch, have in common?