- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Butner Federal Correctional Institution
Federal Correctional Complex, Butner is a U.S. federal prison complex located in Butner, North Carolina, United States, about northwest of Raleigh, the state capital. - Source: Wikipedia
A former billionaire described by the government as "the modern face of illegal insider trading" was sentenced Thursday to 11 years in prison, the longest insider-trading sentence ever but far short of the two decades sought by prosecutors.
A former U.S. Navy intelligence analyst convicted of spying for Israel did not attend his father's funeral in Indiana on Monday, despite requests from numerous Israeli officials that he be allowed out of prison to pay his respects.