- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Byung Mo Ahn
"With a starting price under $27,000, the Optima Hybrid provides fuel-conscious shoppers with an outstanding value proposition by being priced below nearly all midsize hybrid competitors and delivering class-leading fuel economy along with head-turning style and advanced technologies."
"Since arriving in showrooms in late 2010, the all-new Optima's combination of stylish design, upscale features and remarkable safety have attracted new customers to the Kia brand, and with gas prices continuing to rise the arrival of our first hybrid model will continue our unprecedented growth and momentum," said Byung Mo Ahn, group president and CEO, KMA and Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia.