- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after ‘indication’ of Malaysian jet crash
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - C. Derrick Jr.
"I am absolutely convinced it is all about alphabetical listing," said former Spartanburg, S.C., County Chairman Rick Beltram. "Neither of the people running was known. People just went in and hit the first name - the alphabetical name. We've seen the same thing in Republican primaries where there were four or five unknown candidates."
About the winner of the Democratic Senate primary, Mr. Derrick had this to say: "This guy has about as much chance of being elected to the United States Senate as I have to fly around the moon without a spacecraft."