- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Topic - C. Morgan Kim
Rep. Maxine Waters on Thursday said she will not pursue a task force investigation into the disciplining of two House ethics committee attorneys probing allegations she improperly sought federal assistance for a bank in which her husband owned stock.
Rep. Maxine Waters on Tuesday called for a House investigation into the suspension of two ethics committee attorneys who were probing allegations that she improperly sought federal assistance for a bank in which her husband owned stock.