- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
Topic - Cabot
Vermont State Police say they've determined that an attempted abduction of a 13-year-old girl in Cabot did not happen.
A northeastern Pennsylvania judge has loosened restrictions on an anti-fracking activist who had been barred from stepping foot on more than 300 square miles of land owned or leased by a natural gas driller.
A high-profile anti-fracking activist who often gives tours of natural gas drilling sites in northeastern Pennsylvania's Marcellus Shale region asked a judge Monday for relief from an order barring her from stepping foot on more than 300 square miles of land owned or leased by one of the state's leading natural gas drillers.
The top party leaders of the Arkansas Senate filed a bill Monday aimed at avoiding a special election to fill the lieutenant governor's office after Mark Darr resigned over ethics violations.
Members of Arkansas' Super Team, selected by The Associated Press in consultation with AP-member sports writers, broadcasters and voters in AP's weekly high school football poll.
MONTPELIER | Cabot Creamery Cooperative is losing a little Vermont on its labels, and that has government officials worried that Vermont is losing a little publicity.
Federal environmental regulators said Thursday that well-water testing at 11 homes in a northeastern Pennsylvania village where a gas driller was accused of polluting the aquifer failed to show elevated levels of contamination.