- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Cade Foster Items
Cade Foster, the University of Alabama kicker who struggled in the team's shocking loss to Auburn last week, says he got some high-profiled support, in addition to backing from teammates: A letter of encouragement from President George W. Bush.
Alabama kicker Cade Foster received a supportive note from President George W. Bush.
Alabama kicker Cade Foster received a supportive note from former President George W. Bush.
Nick Saban threw his hands in the air and disgustedly tossed his headset aside.
Jeremy Shelley redeemed Alabama's kickers.
Cade Foster doesn't sound like a guy discussing his own version of every kicker's nightmare. Wide right (twice). Then short.