- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Caesars Entertainment Corp.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation (formerly Harrah's Entertainment from 1995 to 2010) is a private gaming corporation that owns and operates over 50 casinos, hotels, and seven golf courses under several brands. The company, based in Paradise, Nevada, is the largest gaming company in the world, with yearly revenues $8.9 billion (2010). Caesars is owned by Hamlet Holdings, a joint venture of Apollo Management and Texas Pacific Group, with Blackstone Group holding a minority stake. - Source: Wikipedia
Tourists began taking in the view Monday from a skyline-changing observation wheel that offers a unique overview of sparkling Las Vegas Strip resorts, wide skies and craggy brown mountains in the distance.
There was a time when gamblers tried to keep their trips to Las Vegas a secret. Now, visitors want loyalty points from mainstream hotel chains for the days they spend holed up in Strip casinos.
Caesars Entertainment Corp. says it plans to replace Las Vegas' shuttered Bill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon in the spring with a swanky 188-room hotel renamed the Cromwell.
Workers at Las Vegas Strip casinos owned by Caesars Entertainment Corp. have approved a contract that preserves health benefits and adds new language to protect housekeepers from hazardous work conditions.
In yet another blow to Paula Deen, Caesars announced Wednesday that it will end its professional relationship with the embattled TV chef.
Casino giant Caesars Entertainment Corp. and the owner-operator of a Los Angeles shopping district are touting the tenants signed on for an open-air master-planned entertainment, restaurant and retail complex being built at the base of a big new Las Vegas Strip observation wheel.
Elton John has returned to Las Vegas for a three-year headlining gig at Caesars Palace.
Elton John is returning to Las Vegas for a three-year headlining gig at Caesars Palace.