- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Caesars Entertainment Corp.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation (formerly Harrah's Entertainment from 1995 to 2010) is a private gaming corporation that owns and operates over 50 casinos, hotels, and seven golf courses under several brands. The company, based in Paradise, Nevada, is the largest gaming company in the world, with yearly revenues $8.9 billion (2010). Caesars is owned by Hamlet Holdings, a joint venture of Apollo Management and Texas Pacific Group, with Blackstone Group holding a minority stake. - Source: Wikipedia
Tourists began taking in the view Monday from a skyline-changing observation wheel that offers a unique overview of sparkling Las Vegas Strip resorts, wide skies and craggy brown mountains in the distance.
There was a time when gamblers tried to keep their trips to Las Vegas a secret. Now, visitors want loyalty points from mainstream hotel chains for the days they spend holed up in Strip casinos.
Caesars Entertainment Corp. says it plans to replace Las Vegas' shuttered Bill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon in the spring with a swanky 188-room hotel renamed the Cromwell.
Workers at Las Vegas Strip casinos owned by Caesars Entertainment Corp. have approved a contract that preserves health benefits and adds new language to protect housekeepers from hazardous work conditions.
In yet another blow to Paula Deen, Caesars announced Wednesday that it will end its professional relationship with the embattled TV chef.
Casino giant Caesars Entertainment Corp. and the owner-operator of a Los Angeles shopping district are touting the tenants signed on for an open-air master-planned entertainment, restaurant and retail complex being built at the base of a big new Las Vegas Strip observation wheel.
Elton John has returned to Las Vegas for a three-year headlining gig at Caesars Palace.
Elton John is returning to Las Vegas for a three-year headlining gig at Caesars Palace.