- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Caesars Entertainment Items
A deal to sell the former Claridge Casino Hotel in Atlantic City to a Florida real estate firm was finalized on Monday.
When Springfield, Mass. needed to choose who would build its first casino, the city hired an outside adviser to help with the process.
A state senator says the company that bought the former Atlantic Club Casino Hotel wants to make sure it never reopens as a casino.
A New Jersey state senator wants regulators to prevent the world's largest casino company from adding to its portfolio in Atlantic City.
Massachusetts Gaming Commission Chairman Stephen Crosby is asking a federal judge to toss out a lawsuit by Caesars Entertainment alleging he failed to disclose a potential conflict of interest in a timely manner and treated Caesars unfairly.
Sheldon Adelson, the Las Vegas casino magnate and GOP megadonor, is raising the stakes in the battle over online gambling by throwing his financial muscle behind a national campaign to end Internet gambling altogether. That puts him at odds with a number of fellow billionaires.
Three former executives at the shut-down Atlantic Club Casino Hotel have found new jobs with one of the companies that bought and closed the casino.
The embattled Atlantic Club Casino Hotel closed early Monday, a victim of the casino saturation taking place in the Northeast.
At a minute past midnight, Debra Wagner was suddenly unemployed.